Yes I know this blog dah berhabuk and almost nothing was posted for such a long time :') I have been busy with life and life so far has been quite a journey. Cehwah. Surprisingly, this is going to be a review post. Yes you hearddddd meee people. So yesterday as I was hanging around in Guardian TBS saja lah bodek-bodek all the lipsticks yang ada. No, seriously I tried almost all yang ada :') I think I need a new one and so I bought one. The funny thing about this IN2IT liquid matte is that packaging dia of coursely seakan-akan menyamai Kylie Jenner's. The world nowadays teach us about the opposite of copyright and originality without a hint of guilt haha. Long story short, I tried one of the shades anddddd I loveeed it. So here goes the review:-
IN2IT Liquid Matte Lipstick (05 Rogue)
Photo: Credit google (All the shades available)
1. Highly pigmented. Sekali sapu je dah bole cover your lips which is gooood as you won't feel the need to put on too much product on your lips.
2. Smells good. It has fruity-ish smell to it which I think quite nice. As long as it doesn't smell like chemical and tayar I don't mind. Haha
3. Staying power +++++. To remove this from my lips I actually had to use baby oil (cause Im a baby that's why LOL). You don't actually need to apply a second coat whatsoever after first application.
4. Cheap. (RM20+) This lipstick actually reminds me of my Nyx Matte Lipstick which is a little more expensive than this one so I did good. Haha
5. Not drying yet not moisturizing? Haha I can't decide but I guess that's okay. Nyx Matte Lipstick is quite drying for me.
1. Sticky. Even after you pakai, you will feel its stickiness when you press your lips together. But I can live with that. Unless you're the type of person yang tak suka sticky lipstick then this is not for you.
2. It transfersss. Yes but not that much. So, you can expect a little (sikit jer) stain on glass/sudu/mangkuk/periuk LOL (I actually tried this okay people hmmmm Im that extra)
3. Limited shades. There are only 5 shades available and I loveee them all except that Im kind of bored with pink/red-ish lipsticks at the moment.
Conclusion: - I really like this lipstick and I think this would be a cheaper and good dupe to Nyx Matte Lipstick which is slightly expensive than this one. Anyways, totally recommended!