Followers

Monday 23 April 2018

Things I Can't Live Without

Assalamualaikum! Hi

I think I had written something like this back then, which is interesting because each year, there is always something new I can't live without. Hahah. I take that as being a human - we change every single time. Hence, I was thinking, ' okay Ella lets do a similar post'. Heheh. Some things I never would expect to be on the list if you ask me last year, perhaps. Hm, this is interesting. Okay, lets get started.

1. Lip balms
I have been obsessed with lip balms! I have quite a collection if you ask me. There's this hydrating one, moisturizing one (hm, I know they pretty much do the same thing but hey, the spelling is different, so it's different hahah), with hint of color, sun-protecting one...and the list goes on and on... I think I have more lip balms than lipsticks. Not sure if it's a good thing but I really enjoy having lip balms on daily basis and occasional lipsticks on when I'm feeling vogue :') Difference after wearing it? Well, I love having moisturized and healthy looking lips and yes, you can definitely see the difference after wearing it for some time. It evens out your lips tone and yes, you won't look that dehydrated

2. Vaseline
I have been recommending this to all my friends over and over, whenever they ask what did I put on my brows. I would not say it's lebat or anything but they look healthy and neat? Anyways, I have been using vaseline for my brows since forever (okay, maybe not forever but since PASUM days? like 5-6 years back? sorry I have poor memory haha). I apply vaseline on my brows before I go to sleep and that's pretty much it. Try it, but be consistent, Rome wasn't built in a day.

3. Himalaya Neem Face Pack
I super, duper love this stuff, I swear to God. Hahah. Bought it in Guardian a while back and I really like it. Call me crazy, but I use this whenever I please. :') But, it can make your face a little dry but it's not that bad since I, myself was born with Sahara-dry face. It was said to help with your open pores, reduced oils and removes dirts and impurities on top of soothing your skin. Well, I definitely agree on that.

4. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye shadow Pallet
Hi, sorry I'm late to the party. Haha. This pallet has been on the market forrrrrrr so long and finally I can get my hands on it thanks to A. I have been eyeing this for..forever but never really buy it because I have few other Too Faced pallets which I rarely use as well (oh well, I don't have events to go in Medical School huhuhuhuhu). Anyways, I got it as a gift, as a motivation before I sit for my Final exams...hahaha. Well, now I hardly look at my other eye shadow pallets 'cause I'm feeling a little peachy these days...can you relate?

5. Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder
This is by far the most beautiful, cheap, and worth it bronzing powder I have ever tried on. I bought it for fun, with no expectation and that's was when I was blown away with how cool it turned out. Mind you, I don't even use blusher when I have this thing on, since it already gives that summery-oh look at me - I'm all bronzed kinda look :')

The list goes on and on, but let's talk about other things next time. Hahah.

Bye for now!
Ella








No comments:

Post a Comment