Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Finally, Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum, Hi.

It's been a few days since I got my result, and Alhamdulillah, I passed my MBBS Exit Exams :) Words can't even explain how happy, thankful and blessed I felt at that moment. I was surrounded with my bestest friends and I couldn't imagine having my result any other way. Throughout past few weeks, we have been very, sickly, miserable - endless studying, discussions you name it but I'm glad we did it together. I'm super lucky to have such supportive friends. Even though it was a pretty happy evening for most of us, I felt sad too, as some of us didn't make it...It was rough. My thoughts and prayers go to those who didn't make it and hopefully, you guys can come out stronger and finish this unsettled battle in July!

Now, some people might feel weird, that we basically had our MBBS Exit Exams this soon. Oh well, if you have been following me on this blog, you probably know that the curriculum that I'm currently in is a new system, adapted from Sydney's. Hence, we had it pretty fast, and rough too... with that being said, after this we are going to have our training in UMMC itself for 2 months (they call it pre-internship) basically to prep us for Housemanships. I'm kind of excited and can't wait what's in store for us!

5 years...and it's about to end. But this is definitely not the end, this is a beginning to my journey. I want to be a Surgeon, and InsyaAllah I'll do whatever I could, with my kudrat to achieve this dream of mine. Oh God, isn't that sounds nice? Anyways, thank you to those who congratulated me on Fb, Whatsapp.., I really appreciate it! Now that I'm done with my Exams....I'll be pretty busy with training in UMMC and preparing for X. So many things going on this year! Hehe

Ttyl! (I'm kind of enjoying writing on this blog now, hehe)
Bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment